Saturday, December 18, 2010

12/15/2010

     My first day in the MTC was pretty crazy.  They threw a lot of information at as really fast.  Its a lot like Shidoshi's teaching style. I like it.

     My companion is elder Watts from Twin Falls Idaho.  He used to work on a potato farm.  He's an awesome guy and very analytical.  We broke down some lessons today to some excellent details.  He's going to Maryland and so are my other two roommates who's names I'm still trying to learn.  I'll be putting them in my next letter.

     We had 3 mock investigations today which were really insightful and very exciting.  We didn't know if they were real investigators.

     I've been asked several times now if I'm related to "D. Todd."  Everyone tells me that it sounds exciting.

     Well I'm off to bed now.

Love,  JESS

No comments:

Post a Comment