Sunday, December 12, 2010

December 12, 2010

Today was really amazing.  The church was packed with lots of family, friends and ward members.  What a great support group!  We even rented a house with a big living room for the bruncheon after, and it was full to the brim and running over.  What a compliment to Jess!  We are so blessed to have so many family and friends.

Thank you to Jess's friends who sat on the front row and waved at him.  Thank you Roberta for driving down from Layton.  Thank you to Thea and her Dad (Nitro) for making the trip from South Dakota.  Thank you to all those who brought food, ate food and blew food out their nostrils.  It was a lot of fun....

I took my camera, and I even took it out of the case.   Then I sat it on the counter and never picked it up again until we cleaned up the house.  Yep, you guessed it, no pictures.

I promise, we will take lots of pictures on Tuesday and Wednesday!  Jess will need to practice his "tuck and roll", so we can push him out of the car as we drive by the MTC.  I'm gunna miss that kid!

Again.....thank you and we love you all!

MOM

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday was the bohm!!! Loved every minute of it. I will have to take over that assignment if it doesn't go well. Remind him that I have his socks. I was going to bring them up yesterday and forgot. I will forward them on to the MTC unless someone is coming up.

    ReplyDelete