Monday, February 21, 2011

February 21, 2011

Hello from Ballmore! (Thats how they say it around here) I'm happy to hear that MOST of the family is okay.  So is Colton at BYU-I or UVU?  I'm so confused.  Everyone moves around so much that I'm getting whiplash.  Tell Cameron and Colton not to burn the Camp down.  Thea wrote me last week and told me that I need to go work at MMSR again when I get home.  Apparently Ace and Griz quit the council so they need help.
 
Do you know if Gary ever got the letter?  I wouldn't be surprised if Daniel forgot.  I keep trying to think of experiences that would benefit the boys in the ward.  Most of mine have been pretty lax lately.  We're having trouble reaching our goals.
 
You should charge rent to those that want to stay in my room from time to time.  You could make a little extra money.  I'm telling you I wish my large comfy bed.  If I could have it sent out here I would, but that would make moving inconvenient.
 
I'm trying to remember everything that has been going on.  We found a new investigator.  Her name is Christina.  She's 41.  She seems to think that she has a unique connection to my companion on a spiritual level. (She tends to flirt with him.  We hope he doesn't have to go through an Emergency Transfer)  We're hoping to put her on date for Baptism soon.  She used to be Episcopalian. (I think thats how you spell it)
  
Thats awesome about Tyson and Teancum.  They're going to be awesome.  I hope they find success.
 
I'm not sure if I get to perform the baptism.  Thats up to our investigator.
 
Well I'm going to sign off for now.
 
I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment