Monday, February 28, 2011

February 27,2011

Hello everyone.  I'll put as much information in this email as possible, but I have a time limit for the computer so bear with me.
 
The week has been good.  We've been working hard and have some new ideas to help us make it progress even further.
 
We've been spending time with a lot of Less Active and Active members in an attempt to find new investigators.  It can be messy or fun from time to time.  The mud is from us fixind a water pipe that was burried almost 6 feet underground.  The guy did a faulty job when he fixed it so we tried to help when we found out it was bubbling up.  The Picture of all the people is my District from before transfers.  The one of me with the gun is me holding a Russian AK-47.  Fun stuff.  The one of my companion is when he found out our regular bowls and spoons were dirty so he tried eating out of a wooden bowl with a 1 Tablespoon measuring spoon.
 
The ward members are trying to take care of us.  A few try to give us rides whenever they can.  Which is convenient because we have the car for usually only a week and there are a lot of hills for me to bike up.  Not fun.  Now that my bike is fixed though its easier.  I think I'm still losing weight.  We have some new plans to find people.
 
One of our investigators named Jawhara had her baby.  She also really likes the Plan of Salvation.  She wants to know why all the other churches dont believe it.  She's awesome.
 
Mom and Dad.  You dont have to be retired to start a mission.  Offer to go on splits with the Elders or the Sisters in the area once in a while.  Feed them a meal once or twice a month.  Offer them a ride to an appointment.  Try to help them out.  Missionaries in your Area need some loving too.
 



Elder Christofferson

No comments:

Post a Comment