Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday October 16, 2011

I got the package.  Thanks for the Horse Liniment.  i plan to put some on at the end of the night and hope that it helps with the pain in my legs.  We played football, volleyball, la cross, rugby, and soccer.  So needless to say.  I've played almost every sport there is in the last month.  We've also played Racket ball, tennis, and handball.  I'm getting a little more tired every week.  I'm waiting for the time we can do boxing.  Then I'll own all of them.  Except for Elder McMaster.  He's been benching 345 lbs for his entire mission, but he's maxed out at like 360 lbs or something.  He's pretty intimidating.  We figure that he could shotgun Russia or Venezuela by himself and be successful.

Shotgun means that a brand new companionship goes into an area with neither of the Elders or Sisters having been in that area the transfer before.  It happens from time to time.

We had another baptism this week.  Le Bihn Vuong aka Winnie was baptized on Saturday.  After her confirmation she was in tears.  She couldn't stop thanking us.  There tends to be a language barrier because she learned English from Cantonese, but she does okay.

Since this letter is going to be short this week I'll just close with my testimony.  I know that Jesus Christ is the savior of the world.  That Joseph Smith restored his church and all the ordinances of salvation.  The Gospel of Jesus Christ can be found in its fullness in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints.  I bear you my solemn witness of this in the sacred name of Jesus Christ.  The redeemer of the world.  Amen.

"Feed my sheep..."

Elder Christofferson

P.S. Do we have any Scottish Lineage in the Holm side of the family?  If so which clan?  There's a member here who is willing to make Elder Dutson and I Kilts and she needs to know which tartan is ours.  I'm going to check with Leslie about the Christofferson side of the family.  If you find out can you send it to me in a letter this week please?  I'd be most appreciative.

No comments:

Post a Comment