Sunday, January 8, 2012

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Okay. So I'm late emailing this week, and this one is going to be relatively short. We have an appointment here at the library at 1:30 and I'm rushing now. The holidays have messed with our email schedule out here so we're doing the best we can. This last week was pretty awesome. We're teaching a lot of people and hopefully going to have a baptism coming up soon. Things are looking more promising every day in the Columbia 1st area. This week is going to be a little rough because of Specialized Training this week, but we should be good otherwise.

Ouch. Tyson's pictures look pretty bad. He's tough though. He'll get over it. I'm not too worried about him.

Tell Kadee no more trying to steal my mission plaque. How many Missionaries have left from the singles ward? There can't be too many. Leave the plaque there. Thats where I left from thats where it should be till I get home.

I just want to close with my testimony. Weldon is right. Either the book was written and translated by the gift and power of god or it wasn't. Everything that our church is hangs on that book. And since nobody has been able to prove it wrong then it must be true. Never forget WHY Joseph Smith backed it up though. He is the prophet of the Restoration. There has been an unbroken line of prophets since then. Of these things I know certain. In the name of the savior Jesus Christ. Amen.

"Feed my sheep..."

Elder Christofferson

No comments:

Post a Comment