Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesday May 29, 2012



Cant talk much in this email.  I have lots to do today.  Tom is Elder Jenks' uncle not his dad.  We claim cousinship now.  Anyways.  No card games with the missionaries.  Its not allowed.  Then again missionaries called to Utah have it easy.  So many members to take care of them and all.
 
Mira is doing well.  She still wants to be baptized.  President Belliston was able to talk with her briefly as well as our other new investigator named Abram.  Both really cool.  Really awesome miracles.  Email me next week and remind me to tell you the story.   I have to email President Belliston still.  I just wanted to tell you how much I love all of you and bear you my testimony.
 
By exact obedience to god's commandments and the Gospel of Jesus Christ is where blessings and miracles come and God wants to bless us.  So don't do anything that will deny him the opportunity.  I testify that Jesus Christ is the Savior and the son of God.  I know that he lives.  I know God calls Prophets to the earth to lead and guide his children and provide them with life changing counsel.  I so testify in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.
 
"Feed my sheep..."

No comments:

Post a Comment