Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Monday August 29, 2011


I was debating over whether or not I was going to email you.  I was thinking about freaking out the family.  So I've enclosed a few pictures of me.  I hope this will satisfy you for now.  President Belliston spoils our chances for a good prank.  I would have stood outside and said it was cool being in a hurricane if it had actually been more impressive.  This wasn't impressive at all.  Uncle Bart telling Twas the Night Before Christmas in the donald duck voice was more impressive than that.  Have I mentioned how "unimpressed" I really was yet?  Because I wasn't impressed at all. (Now that I've said it God is probably going to intensify the storm and loop it back at us again)

Did the young women do well?  Send me exerts of of talks that are given back home.  This means that you need to take notes in sacrament meeting.  Elder Holland said in this last General Conference. "If we teach by the Spirit and you listen by the Spirit, some one of us will touch on your circumstance."  Kadee is an amazing young woman.  Kadee.  Remember to seek the Holy Ghost in all that you do and say.
I'm happy for Tank (Thats what Elder Heywood and I refer to him as). Good job pal  Good job to Les and the OA boys as well.  I want pictures of that too.  There are going to be a lot of us gone from 3rd ward.  I'm surprised that so many of us are out right now or leaving.

President did so awesome on the talk show.  He stuck to his testimony very well.  He never wants to do it again.
                                                       (I am guessing this is Tiffany's family)
                           
Things are going well with Tiffany.  Her mom is getting married tuesday night here at the church.  Thats also the night of Tiffany's baptismal interview and her baptism is on the 4 of september.  Happy early birthday mom!  I remembered!  I'm so proud of myself.  I haven't pulled out the calendar is so long.  I was going to try and send birthday cards to all the cousins while out, but its pretty difficult.  We went to the DC Temple Visitors Center on Saturday and right after that we went to This is the Place Book Store and Tiffany bought a quad for seminary and church.  She's had her nose burried in it since.  She's a smart kid.  Ever since she found out that Elder Nelson is a heart surgeon she's been set on becoming one.
I am proud of you for starting your profile.  I'll have to check and see if its up yet.  Sometimes it takes a while.  I FOUND IT!!!  I typed in Spanish Fork Utah and found your FACE!!!  HA HA HA!!!  I feel 9 feet tall.  Like Matt...or the Jaredites...whichever one you want to go for.  Now to get dad on it...  Where is that old man?  Tell him that if he wants to beat me up for that comment he has to come out here to do it and its a violation of the White Bible to come out here.

                  (If I had to guess, I would think this is a Hot Dog from the Baseball Stadium)

Well I think I'll close for now.  I know this church is true and that a Prophet leads and guides us today.  His guidance and direction are valued and important.  I bear this simple testimony in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.


Elder Christofferson

"Feed my sheep..."

No comments:

Post a Comment