Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday November 21, 2011


Before anyone reads the blog this week I'd like you all to watch this video that the church released.http://lds.org/pages/mormon-messages?lang=eng&query=opportunities+do+good#opportunities-to-do-good

Can you feel the love in President Eyring's words?  Is there any doubt at all that this man is an Apostle of the Lord?  Think about them for a minute.  Now you all have a non member or a less active friend that you can send this too.  I invite you to do that.  Send this link to them. 

So the mission this week was pretty cool.  Till we found out that our one and only investigator lives in the Zone Leaders Area!  So we have to transfer him over to them.

For thanksgiving we're going to be at Sister Ashcraft's.  She signed up over a month ago because she thinks that since we live with her it would be better that way.  Shawn is cooking us the Ugly Steaks the next night for dinner. (Yes I got the package) I dont really know if Sister Ashcraft decorates for Christmas.  She didn't for halloween or thanksgiving.

Max is awesome.  He's got one of the most genuine smiles of anyone that I've ever.  I don't doubt that a family was baptized because of that smile.

Dont think about how soon anybody gets to talk to me.  I don't need you being trunky.  I'm not so you shouldn't be either.

Thats great that you got to see Braxton this week.  He's such a cute little guy.  I can't wait to see how big he's grown.

Well I want to close with my testimony.  That Jesus Christ is THE Master.  He lived for us.  He died for us.  He was resurrected for us.  This is his church.  Its true and full and gives light to all the earth.  Of these things I testify in his name.  The name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

"Feed my sheep..."

Elder Christofferson

No comments:

Post a Comment