Thursday, November 10, 2011

Monday October, 31, 2011

We got the call for transfers today and!  Drum roll please!  I'm staying in Columbia.  So is my companion.  He'll have been here 7 1/2 months.  The longest out of any missionary since the Elders started living with Sister Ashcraft.


We've been told almost 30 times that our Halloween costumes of going as full time missionaries is VERY original.  We've heard all the jokes.  Tonight we're going to hang out with our ward mission leader.  We have a hard time tracting during all major holidays including Thanksgiving, Valentines day, and when the Ravens play the Steelers.  The last one might as well be treated as a state holiday.  Not very fun if you ask me.  Speaking of football.  I hear the Cowboys are getting slaughtered this year.


Kadee is ambitious.  I dont think that I can say more than that.

Its weird.  I have less to report from this area than I do from any of my other area's thus far.  I love you all though!

"Feed my sheep..."

Elder Christofferson

No comments:

Post a Comment