Thursday, November 10, 2011

Monday November 7, 2011

 I'm very happy that I didn't get transfered.  It means that I'll be spending thanksgiving in this area and probably Christmas.  Its awesome.

The young men in the ward continually impress me.  They're strong in their faith.  They'll go far. 


AH!!!  I only have a year left!  I need to work harder or else it'll pass me by.

Okay.  Its really cold here.  We're supposed to be expecting snow this week (Not fun on a bike).  I'm always full.  Members like to feed us.  So now Elder Dutson and I go running every other morning for 1.2 miles.  Just till I can work up enough endurance to go longer.  It'll happen someday.  I can't think of anything I need right now.  I'm just trying to be a little more thrifty so that I can look into a few other supplies that are designed for this area i.e. a backpack.  Mine is about thrashed and not waterproof at all.  I'm looking into finding one that is though.  We're going to go check out R.E.I. today and see if they have any holiday deals coming up that I can invest in.  I don't have a CD Player.  The mission has provided every companionship with a portable DVD Play for trainings that we use to play music right now.  My daily can be found in the White Bible (handbook) that Cameron and Colton have.

So we've been blessed with some new investigators.  Charles is on date for baptism on the 19th of this month.  He's a really humble guy and pretty much accepts everything that we teach him.  We have a few more appointments with him to make sure he understands everything, but otherwise he's just an awesome guy.  We always feel the spirit while teaching him.

I know that Jesus is the Christ and our savior.  He did more for our salvation than any other man.  Joseph Smith is the Prophet called to restore the Church of Jesus Christ to the earth and now Thomas S. Monson is the President of the church.  Christ chose, prepared, and ordained this man to fill this calling.  I bear this witness in the name of our savior.  The son of God.  Jesus Christ.  Amen.

"Feed my sheep..."

Elder Christofferson

No comments:

Post a Comment