Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Friday January 7th, 2011

The District Presidency pulled me out of class yesterday and gave me the news about Jay.  While I want to know all the details.  Like who found him, how it happened, and what will happen to the children, I dont want you to tell me.  I told you before I left that if anything were to happen at home I'm going to stay here.  This is where I need to be and Christ is making it easier for me to deal with.  He needs me focused on the work at hand.  I'm not going to sit here and sulk about it, because thats not what I'm supposed to be doing right now.  I'm supposed to be bringing others unto Christ.  Now I want to give you that same challenge.  Russel M. Nelson gave a talk in this last Conference titled Be Thou an Example of the Believers.  He says that every member can be a missionary.  Your mission now is to help Hayden and Danielle feel of Christ's Love.  They NEED the Gospel in their lives and they need it NOW.  Don't let this moment pass you by for anything.  Families are ETERNAL and they need to know that.  They can be with Jay again and they can be with their Heavenly Father again.  The Plan of Salvation reminds us of this.
 
Do his temple work too.  So that he can recieve the fullness of the Gospel in the Spirit World.  Don't let his spirit wander without the opportunity to recieve the blessings of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
 
Alma 11:41-43
 
All things are possible through faith in Jesus Christ and his teachings.
 
Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment