Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 12, 2011

Hey Mom.  I'm in Maryland now.  The package isn't here yet, it may arive today, but I might not get it till tomorrow or the day after.  I'm not really sure yet.  My first area is called Perry Hall and my trainer is Elder Lyons.  We're going to go talk to an ivestigator named Paul in a little while.  He's accepted everything the missionaries before me have taught, but he doesn't think that he needs to be baptized so we're going to go try again.  The address to the apartment is
 
6 Dunhaven Place
Apt: TD
Nottingham, MD 21236
 
The Assisstants to the President said that I'll have to go buy a bike because they don't have any for sale which is a little depressing.  I'll be needing a bike we trade the car over to the other companionship pretty soon so I'll have to have one.  I'll just be able to start working out earlier.  There was no snow when we landed, but now there was like five inches when we got up this morning.
 
The first plane ride was fun.  I didn't like the feeling in my skull when we landed though.  We tried placing Book of Mormons on the plane, but nobody was interested.
 
Well I better be going.  I love you mom!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment