Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January 4th, 2011

BLOG:  The MTC is awesome.  I'm loving it here very much though my companion and I butt heads over stuff that I know is true and he claims is wrong, but I know I'm right and dont think I need to prove anything.  Its another laundry day and our rooms were inspected this morning.  We spent an hour last night cleaning it up, but some guy from BYU inspects them and said that my pajamas weren't folded up properly enough for a passing the inspection with full marks.  Oh well I guess I'll try again and hope for a success.
 
Our District has been really humbled these last couple fo weeks by some fairly serious injuries and illnesses, but we are hoping and fasting that they will recover.  Our District here has become a family instead of a district and we love it.  We've spent a lot of time teaching mock investigations to other missionaries.  I'm one of the toughest investigators and have several different Profiles that I use. (Thank you to Role Playing Games.  No I don't have a character sheet) We need more volunteers to come to the TRC up here once in a while and we need more barbers and beauticians because it is virtually impossible to get a haircut around here before you leave.
 
I'm happy to hear how everyone is doing at home though its tough to keep track of it all.  I'm trying to keep busy around here and dont have much time.  I only get to write letters on P-Days in the MTC, but as often as I want when I get to the mission field.  Speaking of mission field.  I leave the MTC January 11.  No I wont give you the time.  I saw Ray Morley and Wally Osborn in the temple this morning.  It was good to see someone on the outside world.  Trust me you'd understand if you were here.  Don't forget that you need to be writing in your journals at night.  Thanks Cam for the advice on the spiritual journal.  It helps out a lot.
 
Be expecting more letters in the mail!
 
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment