Saturday, March 3, 2012

Short and Sweet February 27, 2012

This week was a good one. We found a lot of potential. Not nearly as many lessons but the ones we did have were good ones. We were knocking and as we open the gate which leads to the front door we hear barking. Elder Dobson asks me, "Is there a big dog over there?" I look over the gate and see through the glass of one of the windows. "No. There's three," I said. "HECK NO!!!" came his response "Not happening! I don't want to get eaten by the Incredible Hulk's pets!" Then we went to the next door. I didn't tell him that they were all vicious looking. Good thing we moved on. The front door was cracked a little bit and they could have gotten out and attacked us.

We were able to see Stake Conference Broadcast from Salt Lake City this last Sunday. Elder Richard G. Scott, Bishop H. David Burton, Sister Silvia H. Allred, and Elder Paul B. Pieper spoke to us. It was great. Elder Scott talked about the sanctity and beauty of women. Bishop Burton talked about Prophets and Apostles. Sister Allred talked about family prayer and Scripture study, and Elder Pieper talked about missionary work. They Broadcast it to 43 stakes on the east coast.

Well. I'm going to close this email for now. I know that we have modern revelation and Prophets on the earth today. The Lord calls Missionaries to go about preaching his gospel to all ends of the earth and that this message can bring the greatest joy in life. I so testify in the name of the beloved savior of us all. Jesus Christ. Amen

"Feed my sheep..."

Elder Christofferson

No comments:

Post a Comment