Monday, November 5, 2012

October 1, 2012 (late entry)


The leaves are starting to change here.  If I find out about you coming anywhere near Woodstock (Yes Woodstock.  I'm getting transferred this Wednesday.  Thats the one Branch with Brother Wright.  The author of the Christmas Jar.) 

 You know.  Its funny.  Since I came on my mission I've met a lot of people who think they're scary.  I still think that Dad, Molly, and Shidoshi are still the scariest people I've ever met in my life.  I at least know who they are and what they can do.  We had a 16 year old kid tell us last week, "Your church wouldn't want me!  I pack a 9 millimeter around!"  I pointed out to him that our church has baptized Military Snipers.  He got real quiet real fast. (True story)

No.  We didn't get to go to the temple.  President Richards requested that we try to find a community service project in Front Royal.  I hope I get to go before I come home also.  The District Leaders companion is the District Monkey.  It means I have double the responsibilities since he's taking care of half a million other things.

 I had a dream the other night that I got a call from the Church Office Building telling me that I'm going to be returning home and being trained to be Elder Bednar's secretary.  I woke up screaming.

I want to close with my testimony.  I've talked a lot about families this week.  I talked a lot about the sealing keys with many people and was able to bear at least in a small way about eternal families.  I do know that God wants us to all be together forever.  I know that those powers and keys have been restored through a Prophet.  I testify most of all of Jesus Christ.  That he lives.  I bear my testimony and knowledge of these things in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

"Feed my sheep..."

Elder Christofferson

No comments:

Post a Comment