Monday, November 5, 2012

October 15, 2012 (late entry)


The news about the new missionary age has sparked a ton of people to action.  I hope it'll work out for all of them.  A young lady in our branch has decided to serve a mission.  She's terrified.  I think she started her papers yesterday.  It'll be good for her though.
Its been good to think about the things the general authorities have said this last conference.  If you haven't listened to any of it then you should.  Especially Elder Holland's talk.  I highly encourage it.
I bear testimony of the Savior.  That he lives.  That he's blessed us in so many ways that we can't number them, but we can sure try.  I know that he was born of humble circumstances and fulfilled the prophecies of the old testament times.  I know that he is my Redeemer.  I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.
"Feed my sheep..."
Elder Christofferson

No comments:

Post a Comment